Who Are The TechPACT Founders?
The TechPACT was founded by a group of CIOs and technology leaders with over 200 years of experience in developing and implementing strategic technology visions aligned with organizational goals and objectives. Each of them shares a passion for their field and their colleagues, and collectively they have expertise in application systems, infrastructure, cloud architectures, business intelligence, automation, artificial intelligence, data and analytics, digital solutions, professional services, cybersecurity, marketing, media and much more.
What Are Our Guiding Principles?
- Membership is inclusive. Anyone who takes the pledge and completes a profile is considered a member.
- Membership carries no fee, but requires an obligation to be active in contributing to the mission of The TechPACT.
- Members shall refrain from attempting to use their TechPACT association for profit.
- The TechPACT name or logo can only be used by corporate entities with written permission and never in a manner to suggest endorsement.
- The TechPACT may forge partnerships with nonprofit or educational organizations that measurably advance The TechPACT’s mission.
- Voluntary corporate, foundation and individual donations are accepted to cover general operating expenses.
- The TechPACT will not enter into commercial partnerships or transactions—philanthropic or otherwise—that imply endorsement of entities, products or services.
How We Support The Technology Community
The TechPACT provides career exposure, readiness, launch, and success for underrepresented groups.
The TechPACT supports and is a resource for original research on the advancement of diversity and equity in the technology community to inform and advance practice across the industry.
Mentorship & Support
The TechPACT supports diversity at all levels of organizations and provides mentorship to young people of color and young women to aspire to be tech leaders.
Are you from the Media?
Looking for more information about The TechPACT mission and how we’re actively working to make a change?